What is Arimidex (Anastrozole)?
Arimidex Anastrozole is an extremely powerful anti-estrogen officially belonging to the Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) family.
Developed in the early 1990’s by Zenaca Pharmaceuticals and released in 1995 under the trade name Arimidex, this is perhaps the most commonly used AI and one of the most common anti-estrogens on the market.
Arimidex has proven to be very effective in breast cancer treatment and is a favorite anti-estrogen among many anabolic steroid users. Countless anabolic steroid users rely on Arimidex for on cycle estrogenic protection.
The functions and traits of Arimidex although powerful are extremely simple. As an AI the product functions by blocking the aromatase enzyme, which is in turn responsible for the production of estrogen.
By inhibiting the aromatase process, Arimidex will lower the body’s serum estrogen levels; in fact, a total suppression of estrogen by 80% has been well noted with this AI.
This will prove very beneficial to numerous breast cancer patients and extremely valuable to many anabolic steroid users.
What will Arimidex do to improve my body?
- Lower serum estrogen levels
- Help prevent gynecomastia
- Reduce Estrogenic Side Effects
- Reduce excess water retention
Recommend Arimidex Dosage:
- Recommended Male Dosage: 1mg every second day
- Minimum cycle length: Depends on stack pairings and lengths
- Ideal cycle length: Depends on stack pairings and lengths
- Maximum cycle length: Depends on stack pairings and lengths
- Female Dosage: Not recommended for females
As an estrogen blocker this product can be used with most testosterone products.
If you have any questions regarding our cycles and stacks please do not hesitate to email us here